Sunday, September 8, 2013

the Duchess's thoughts on the elelection

There has been a very sad event in our house
Mum has spent the day in devastation and mourning
 She blacked out the windows,


put a wreath on the door













And lucky Pater got to her before Muv hit the buy button on ebay.


















Seems Gollum got to run the country and Muv and Hoom Sis and the whole family are not happy.












Now it has been emailed to me by a lot of my readers

"Duchess what are your thoughts on this"
















And I thought and pondered and this is what I say.














Humans need to learn from hounds about humans.














Hounds live by their senses and their experience.

And this works very well.













So if it looks like a turd.  It is a turd
If it smells like a bum bickie, it is a bum bickie
If it sounds like caca, it is caca
If it tastes like a poo , it is poo
And if it feels like a crap it is crap.






And if is someone is polishing poop it is still poop.





                            





And this is where hounds are even smarter


People think we sleep all day but we dont.

Because we are thinking. We ponder, we ask questions. For example








" Mum said eating the ducklings is bad.  I wonder why?"

And I find out why. Simple. Then I think about it?











We also remember from experience., And if the experience is bad then its bad no matter how much you try and pretty it up.










We don't have to believe what we hear.  We can question and think critically.  This is one of Muvs favourite dead hooms. She said he said so much cool stuff even if he had the morals of an ally cat.










Hounds are caring and compassionate creatures not just for our Hooms but for others.  We think about everyone even poodles.











So next time you have to choose someone to run your country, think like a hound because from the way I see it, thinking like a human isnt working.







So I have to go and think now as I have been awake for 30 minutes.














And Muv is feeling much better once  I showed her the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Lee, thanks so much for sharing Rosie's thoughts with me: she's so worldly wise and entertaining! But where are those fantastic photos from your magical camera? Maybe you should feature Rosie (and her thoughts and those photos) in your local paper for a start then maybe she would make it to the national and who knows international papers. (this is Florita and I don't want to remain anonymous))

    ReplyDelete