Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Load on a Hounds Shoulders


On Sunday mum got sick and had to go to the human vet hospital for a couple of days.











The next day,  Joseph got in his car and went to agricultural college.











And since Clancy and Patrick are already living in the city.













And Dad had to go to school and teach knuckleheads.













I was left  at home , alone.













But it was serious, because Dad said,


"I have to leave you in charge Rosie as there is no one else.  Can you do it?"









Piece of cake!











I had to keep an eye on things



First there was the spare room










Then the office.














Then the other spare room,









Then Mum and dads room.












Later on the loungeroom.













The dining room















Then I waited on the verandah for dad.










When I heard dads car I would jump up.


I did this for three days.



Each after noon Dad would say
"Hello Rosie Darling , you must be exhausted  and hungry from all that guarding'






Seriously what would you say?












And because mum always feeds me, Dad didn't know what to give me, so he gave me heaps of everything.














It was fun, but I really missed mum and I was so glad to see her.















But now she is back I can hand over and get some catch up sleep.






No comments:

Post a Comment