Friday, May 13, 2011

The bunny situation

Look at this face. Does this look like the face of the happiest Duchess hound of MacMasters Beach?

Does this look like a Duchess hound who is fulfilling her dreams and duties?

Does this look like a hound who is happy with some of the most stupidest decisions her Mum makes?

If you have answered no to all of the above you are right!







It all started with Sid.
Look at him.
He thinks he is the head of the non humans and that includes me.










It started when I was outside the chookyard just talking to the chooks.

I was just mucking around with them, having a laugh.

"Mum says if you don't start laying she is sending you to KFC"






'Hey did you know Mum has given you names? Yeah your new names are  Roast Chook, Chicken Keive and Chicken Catatore"











Geez I laughed.





When I went back to laugh some  more with them Sid said,

"Rosie stop it.  Your not funny"











Sids a spoil sport, so I thought I would just water the garden.










"Rosie its not nice to upset the girls.
If mum sees you are in big trouble'











" Nup.  Mums gone out"














Only she hadnt.







And next thing I know the chooks are out and I am in .




But what was worse




Sid was out.







And I looked at him.










And he knew I was looking and he ignored me.







And then I really looked at him.










And he said
"sucked in Rose '






And I said, 'ok'


I didn't tell him that these were some of the best profile shots I have ever had taken of me.






I mean for an inside shot its bloody brilliant and shows all my best attributes which is most of me.







However I think it appropriate to continue sulking and have mum suck up so she learns her lessons and Sid is put in his place.

No comments:

Post a Comment