Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mums exciting trip

This morning when I woke up I saw that Dad had left a message to Mum. It said
"Take Rose down to the beach. It will be real fun as she hasnt been out for 2 days and let her swim and chase cats and eat dead fish because the lagoon is emptying out"







I thought I had better show her this,




But guess what happened then? The note blew out the door and up the hill and down the road to Kilcare.


So I thought I better tell her otherwise she could have got into trouble with Dad.






So I told Mum and she went "Hmmm its really crazy out there." But I swore on Black Top's grave that it was   true and so off we went.                                                                
At first there was a little wind and a  sprinkle of rain and I was wondering  what all the fuss was about.     
                    
                                                                                                                                                                               
 But as we got closer , it got a bit windier and the water was rushing out of the lagoon at the same time as it was rushing in.
And when we were getting to the bottom of the track is was getting more and more windy and it was like a million dogs howling it was  so noisy .                                                                                                                                                 
And the rain was getting a bit harder, but me and mum were gobsmacked watching the sea birds chasing fish

This one was very courageous,
And this one was almost downright suicidal




And me and Mum go so caught up in the happening of it,  we weren't ready for the next bit ,,,,,,,,,well mum wasn't
When the whole beach lit up and it went crack.
And then
And that's when I said to Mum " IIIII ttthink IIII bbbetter gggget us hhhhome"
And no matter how fast I dragged her ( for her sake) she wouldn't move faster.




When we got home Mum said" I hope Dad leaves a note for an adventure tomorrow"

But I don't think so.  Its too much for mum



No comments:

Post a Comment