Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mum's makes a dumb decision

Now you all know mum.  She is a highly intelligent woman even if she is 20% brain damaged and she has an imaginary friend and love spirtiual readings and ghosts.







And most of the time she is a very wise woman, who knows the value of a decision that is the best of logic and intention.






That was until this week,when Mum did a 360 that could have permanently scarred me for life.













This is Howard.  When he needed somewhere to stay for his first week on parole Mum put her hand up. After all what could an old mangy hound do except sleep.

This was what I called the bad decision based on misguided logic and a warm fuzzy feeling in her chest.





This is what Howard can do.  He can open doors and escape for 24 hours which sent Mum and Dad into meltdown.
Then get found and come back.








He can get into the kitchen and steal food and he doesn't care if he is caught and even then Mum and Dad go
""Oh poor old hound he must be starving!"





And then when he got one of the chooks and ate it they said

"What a clever hunter, swift and clean!"









Can you see where we are headed here?












Now being the most beautiful beach hound I had no idea that I would become the attraction for a pervy old he hound.



But I did.





And where he tried to keep putting his nose and his boy hound bits was disgusting to a beautiful beach hound.








He tried to take advantage every time.
I told him this was a comfy way to sleep and not an invitation.

I growled so much at him and he still tried.









He would say "I love you Rosie"









And I would growl,
"Piss off you randy old pervert'













And he would stand outside the door going
"Oh Rosie you are so beautiful let me in!"











And I would growl back
"Bugger off you horny old toad"













Then he would lay on the lounge and howl love songs.














I swear I have never heard anything so hideous.








The last day he was here he found me on my lounge cleaning the peanut butter jar.


And with a lot of growling and bearing my teeth he learned to keep his place.








Which was on the floor.











He is going today, but Mum reckons he reminds her of this guy.
















Or this overrated old perve.










Either way he is gone and Mum and Dad are going on a holiday.







I wonder what that is?

No comments:

Post a Comment