Saturday, October 22, 2011

Using FOG to train your human

So the other day mum was reading about unhealthy behaviour that others use to get what they want and how to manage it.


Then she went to the shower.










 So I had a look.

And it talked about manipulation and I looked that up and it said
"to adapt or change to suit one's purpose or advantage"




I thought about it  and read some more and that's when I realized its about training your human.









 It said that skilled manipulation uses FOG that is Fear, Guilt and Obligation 
I looked around and couldn't see any.  So I read some more and it seems its something you do in order to get what you want.  The title of the page was toxic people and since the only thing around here that is reasonably toxic is farts I thought this method was safe to use,





So this is how it goes. Say if you want food.  When Dad comes home I  look awful and moan and look at the empty dish.  
Then.............









I walk really  slowly to the sofa and just flop and do a hurrumph and a whine.












Dad has fear that I am uncomfortable because I am hungry, 










He feels oibliged to feed me because if he doesn't he will feel 






guilty because he isn't being a good hound human,
,













 This has worked a treat for weeks,



This is legendary stuff as it is getting me heaps. Its worked with Joseph and Patrick  Too easy.  Until I tried it on mum.









"Oh I am starving just wasting a way.  I could die or just fade way and if you really loved me you would feed me.



 But it didnt turn out the way it did with DAD.





And mum looked around and said

"Really Rosie. You are starting to look like a Labrador.  I am frightened you are getting too fat. 







And as your human I am obliged to keep you fit and healthy.











As I would feel so guilty if I let you get unhealthy and you got really really sick.

How about a carrot instead of all those bones Dad has been giving you?








No wonder she was great at her job.  She must of trained at a cattle station as she said she was good at smelling out bull shit. 
I am so misunderstood.  And yep I had the  carrot.

Well onto the next idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment