Monday, January 5, 2015


 Hello, This is the Duchess returning to her writing due to public demand. I dont know why the public are interested in the quiet ordinary life of a Duchess but they are and I must honour my responserabilities because of my title.












 This is me and Muv. As you can see she is a handful and likes  take pictures with her camerera. I find this tedious and I can only do so many poses in a day. This is my "oh muv not again on the beach "pose.
                                                                        



 Muv also likes hats. This is her chook on drugs hat. She doesnt wear it down the beach often as she says everyone stares at her and she doesnt like the attention and if people could just mind their own business.











 Muv and I walk the beach every day. She has got really good after 4 years. So good she doesnt collapse any more because she cant get air.








Though sometimes these humans come along in their beach buggy and ask if she is OK and I do wonder if she really cant find air after that.
I swim in the lagoon as it is part of my beauty treatment as a duchess must maintain standards.  itr is a good place to get as far away from human pups and their sticky fingers.











Then I have a run sometimes on the grass but mostly on the sand.  And I hear this
"Geez your dog can really run fast!"









DOG!!! DOG???  DEE HO GEE!
Can you believe it?

 Fat Lilly is a dog , in fact she is a labberarador dog. And she is fat cause no one really walks her
 And they let dogs on the beach.  It doesn't say hounds because that goes without saying. We are not associated with dogs. Especially duchess hounds


 But then I hear it again and I say to Muv "Really? Do they really think this?" and Muv says leave is Duchess we have enough trying to stop racing and telling people about the plight of hounds.

So until we can really get people knowing you can see the difference between me and the dogs,











And me and my mate Simba the terrier DOG

And see how there is no difference between me and the hounds Topsy and Lucy except I am the Duchess.













 If you are confused please read it again. Writing this is exhausting.

Later on I smooged Mum to sleep , but I said before she started snoring
"How can so many get something so simple so confusing?"

And Muv reminds me that I must be patient as they will learn eventually.










But I fear that with some  it takes ages to understand the difference between an intelligent classy hound and a dumb mutt.


No comments:

Post a Comment