Saturday, November 6, 2010

man flu and consquences

Our house has been hit by man flu.









First it was mum.










It was very bad, but she is on the way to recovery











Now dad has it and  its really bad.He just lays on the lounge listening to sport.










So how is this bad for me?  Mum cant take me for a walk.  I mean I would look silly taking myself.      











Patrick took me one day, but since he is an amateur, I decided to take my self off  and since I couldn't hear him calling me to stop and I thought he was saying,
"Off you go Rosie as far as you like"
I decided to go and sniff the dog pee of Copa beach
To my surprise later on I found out that  wasnt what he was saying,



        When he caught up to me he wasn't happy.








We went home and Patrick told Mum and I had to sit outside to reflect on my behaviour and the consequences to me Patrick,  Mum and the community in general.






    
Then Dad took me to My best friend Tyson's and we ran the Yattalunga greyhound track for ages.








  Tyson is great.  He is cunning and fast and the best thing is he doesn't want to fight me or make baby's with me. We just run and run and he knows all sorts of quick snazzy swerves and flips.  I reckon he could spin on his head if he wanted.  He is a very talented dog.                                 




         

 So as you can imagine a hound thinks,  all is good all,  is forgotten about going to Copa and making Patrick deranged with frustration and anger







But the worst is yet to come.  Mum has decided that since I was a disobedient hound with Patrick, 
"our next walk will be on a short lead with" 
me
"doing as I am told and only after"
 mum
"sees that"
I
"am going to be responsible  will"
she
"let me off the lead."




   Yeah yeah
But more importantly .  I found a mattress on the floor that dad slept on  in the office when mum was sick and and its really really comfy, so I think I have man flu and will stay here






           Well that's what I am hoping .                    







1 comment:

  1. Oh Rosie, you dont want the man-flu ever, that is the worstest flu of all time that one..

    ReplyDelete