Friday, January 14, 2011

All turns out OK

So Mum and Dad say

"Guess what Rosie? We are going to the baseball"













And I go "Yay I looooove baseball!!!"

And then they said I wasnt going.








Oh the dissapointment.  I couldnt hide my feelings. Abandoned!  Left!!

ALONE!!!









Then Mum said
"I will leave you your dinner just in case you feel hungry."













I didnt get a chance to say good bye when they left for wherever they were going.










I was sooooooo full and I was snoozing on the lounge when Patrick came home and woke me up.














I could barely got to roll over and open my eyes when he said
'
"Rosie! Have Mum and Dad gone out and left you  all alone.?"












"I bet you havent had dinner"

What would you say?

I am a hound!

I gave him just a look and he made up his own mind as to what it meant and he said

" Ok I will get you some"













And I thought
"Well he insisted and I can hardly refuse"










The next day I wasnt feeling good and Mum figured something was up.
Then she and Patrick had a talk about who fed me last night and I was caught out.









And all Mum said was,
"Serve yourself right for being a guts. Next time I am leaving a note that you have been fed."








I am so misunderstood.


But I dont care cause it all turned out Ok.  For me

No comments:

Post a Comment