Friday, January 28, 2011

simbahs holiday


The school holidays are over and I have to say that I am exhausted.  I didn't know that humans could be so busy when having a holiday and lucky Mum and Dad have me, as I don't think they would have managed.  The responsibility  of being the most beautiful beach hound and the only canine in the family did not overwhelme me, but I was tired by the end.








Simbah came over to stay.  He is just like a cousin only he doesn't know how to keep still. But he fits right in. 








He even keeps me company outside the toilet when mum is in there.











And he doesn't argue when I tell him I am the only one allowed  to push open the door when she is in there.











And he is a great watched dog, though he scared the shit out of everyone before we convinced him Joseph lives here and gets home late.












That included barking at this rock for 10 minutes before mum convinced him it was a rock.










We were very cool on the beach and Simbah has great potential for sun bleached tips.









We went over to the farm and while he couldnt keep up with me and Tyson, he did get to swim in the little dam and stink like both of us.










And he didn't whinge or carry on at the post stinky dam hose down and lock out after.










And he is very respectful of Bear and sees a  capable dog,  NOT three legs.










But Simbah is the ledgend and leader when it came to human pups.  He took off like lightening and knew where to hide before we could blink. I then knew what to do the next time the pup came over.











We were so busy, that every night he slept like a baby. 

After a couple of days his dad did come back and took him home across the road.







I sure will miss the little feller.  Lucky mum has me as she could have been very lonely without Simbah.

No comments:

Post a Comment