Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bue bottles

So you know how blue bottles have been washing up on the beach,




Well one stung me when I was out catching waves and it really really hurt.







And mum dragged me down to the lagoon so I could sit in the water and the cold water can help with the pain.
And you know what? Here I am in pain  and these two ducks are quaking their bills off  , telling me to bugger off and go swim in another lagoon as then Cochrone was theirs.



So I told them if they didn't stop carrying on like a bunch of geese that I was going to gather up my friends and we were all going to take a dump in their pond. Ducks hate it when they are called geese.



 
        


So that night I was a bit sad as I had a sore paw.









Now when something hurts me or one of mums human kids you would swear they had attempted murder and mum gets really angry.



And mum has a long memory.  She remembers when she was little at Avoca and she got stung and she remembered how much it hurt.





                     

So the next day Mum was walking really weird up the beach. She would stamp her foot down and you would hear a pop.  She called it the March of the exploding stinging zooid.


But really she was jumping on all the washed up blue bottles.

                            

                                                             




Sometimes mums thinking is a little strange but we all just love her anyway.










Oh and Mum is trying to get me to wee on a plant called Asparagus Fern.  She reckons since  my piddle kills everything else growing we may as well try it something useful. So far the thought of those prickly bits on my bottom isn't helping . But mum reckons I can do it and my piddle could be worth a fortune.  Well  I know dog poo must be very valuable as all the owners collect it.















Hmmmmmmm. Think I  will sleep on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment