Friday, October 8, 2010

My Adventure Which Found Mum a Hero and Made Her Cry

First of all  you have to read this quietly as I am sneaking on the computer as I have lost all computer time for a week because mum freaked out when I took myself for a walk.








It started when me and Mum went to Tyson's cause Mum had to give Tyson's Mum some stuff.



 Tyson and me run around the paddock, then around the dam, then I go for a swim and he watches and then we do it all over again.  And
USUALLY
Mum is standing around watching us, only this time

SHE WASN'T


        
                                                    
She was inside the house.  Only I didn't know that there was thing called "the inside".  And I couldn't find her.





I looked and looked and she was no where so I thought she must of gone home.

So I decided to go home and find her.


I had a lovely walk to the Chapel at Green point but I got bored,








And so I crossed the road and all the cars stopped.















and I think it was because of my beautiful shiny coat and my Serina Williams look alike butt.















                                                          Meanwhile mum was looking everywhere for me.

And a man pulled up and said
 "hey lady have you lost a dog?"
And Mum scream "Yes.!"

And he said" Hop in" and they went and found me in a paddock across the road from the crematorium.


And I do have to admit I was a little bit lonely and a little bit scared.

Mum and Liam (who is now Mums hero) called my name and Mum reckons I shot out of the bush like I was winning the 5th at Wenty.
By then I was very glad to see her.






And then mum did a strange thing.  She kissed me and the kissed Liam and then hugged me and hugged Liam .




And between you and me I don't know what Dad would have made of it.








And then mum got really angry.









And she said I was never ever ever to run away and she cried and then she roused on me some more and then she took me home.










And I am not allowed on Facebook, MSN, my space Twitter..........I am not allowed on the computer for a week.




And we are doing obedience lessons everyday.....................................



Which is fine by me cause I get heaps of schmackos for doing stuff like "come here" and "sit."


Life IS great isn't it?

1 comment: