Sunday, October 24, 2010

Death and Difficulty



First of all I have some very very sad news.









Lavender died.





  That's all.
Now back to me.









You know how I am allowed on the verandah by myself because I didn't know how to climb down steps.







Well guess what?

I taught myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I can go up and down.

I didn't tell the humans as I wanted it to be a surprise. 



 

I walked along the street.








I walked down to the lagoon






And then I walked up the street and the neighbour  found me and brought me home.





  Mum wasn't amused at all.









Go figure!  I would have thought that self directed, self motivated, independent learning would have impressed her.!
Well it did, but she said it was the nicking off that didn't..








And she said it was very clever being able to walk down into the garage but she didn't believe me when i said it was to check the washing in the dryer.











So you know what they did? They have put up a huge overwhelming barrier in front of the steps and I cant get past it.













And to add to my humiliation they put another one in  front of the other steps. And its bright orange!


I cant get past either of  them. I just walk up to them and cant move them.







I now know how the East Germans felt when the wall went up.










I have sulked, hurrumphed and done some of my really best sad faces.
I considered howling but that is really so beneath me.







I said to Mum
"I am like a Princess in a tower.  You know I have the pedigree."
 Mum agreed and  said I was even more Royal.
She said I was,  a Drama Queen.








I knew I had a good pedigree!!!!!



 






And thats when I realised that I needed to stay on the verandah because if I wandered off I could be abducted and mum and dad havent the millions for a ransom.










1 comment:

  1. I bet you the tall old one thought this up rosy.

    But think laterally girl. How can you use this to get lots of people on your dog blog. Mum will be very happy with you if you can.

    Set up your motion control camera at one of the stairs, probley the least used ones as there is more chance someone will forget the rope as it is not as often used. Got the idea. It will be a real hoot.

    Your friend
    Rollover ROVER

    ReplyDelete