Saturday, October 2, 2010

the worst thing you can do to a hound.

When you are a beautiful hound like me there are many things you have to do during the day.

I take mum for a walk and  have a surf.









I have jobs to do.





I have to round up all the smelly bones and lick them clean.







I have swim in the lagoon even if its a bit brackish because that's my job.


You would think the family would appreciate it wouldn't you.




Recently Mum took a big sniff and said, "Something smells very bad around here."




I was half asleep and thought , "Probably the chooks or Sid as they are grubs"


And thats when mum said it.




"Its You Rosie!"


                                                    
"What!!!"


"Yes Rosie its you! What have you been rolling in? We are going to give you a bath.  Isnt that lovely and you will be shiney and smell beautiful..........blah blah blah,,,,,,,"




And thats when I realized that something awful was about to happen.









They filled the bath tub, covered me with this disgusting flowery smelling stuff and all the time telling me how beautiful I am and how wonderful my coat will be.  What they didnt mention wa that this is the bath Joseph uses.
I COULD HAVE CAUGHT SOMETHING!!!!!



Then they dried me and said how beautiful I was ..........blah blah blah.
It was humiliating!
I smelled like a bloody poodle!
How was I ever going to face my friends down the beach?







I knew desperate times called for desperate measures.








So the next day down by the lagoon I found a big dead smelly bream and I rolled in it and I felt great until I saw mums eyes.





                                       Those same eyes she uses when Dino the dickhead dog got her angry.




I knew I was a done for and there was no where to hide.








And they gave me another bath.

So here I am smelling 'Oh so beautiful" and my "coat is so shiney"  and I am "sooooo happy'

I am so misunderstood.

No comments:

Post a Comment