Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The last post


This christmas thing has kept the family very busy.












On Boxing Day , Clancy took mum to a camera shop and she got a very good deal on the camera she wanted.  Mum  was very happy but the camera man wasnt.











Then we went down the beach and there were people everywhere.











And then we saw them out in the ocean.











Dolphins.  They would fly up into the air and just as mum would click the camera they landed and go under.











She could only get snippits but she said it was beautiful christmas event and she was happy that people left them alone.  It was like the whole beach when quiet.

We were all in awe.







I was initially awed and then I turned around and saw the the most confusing dog I had ever seen.

It had a face at each end and I think someone has pushed each end and squashed it together.










It has two eyes at one end and  the other end had only one eye and it was closed.














Maybe it was some kind of watch dog.  I dont care.  I am just exhausted from the constant adoration and attention on the beach.  So many humans, so little me


No comments:

Post a Comment