Thursday, December 16, 2010

the second last post





So I was just cleaning out the garbage bin from the neighbourhood Christmas drinks,  when mum came out and went
"Rosie!!!"
And I said I was just looking for some photos for the blog and she said
"Rubbish"
And I said that's where I thought they may be and then I went inside.


And both of mums cameras have had it,


And she got angry and said
'Bucket! bucket!  bucket!!!!!"


And I said "Mum they are cameras not buckets."

So she is going to wait until the after Christmas sales and go in and make some sales persons life miserable.



This the the last blog aside from the post Christmas appraisal.


There is only one thing I can say about this year and that is Lucky they got me, because I don't know how they managed....well I do know how they managed..........they didn't.








Since I arrived I have taken Mum to the beach almost every day.  If she cant make it then I take Dad or Clancy or Patrick or Joseph, but most days she does it.










And mum has taken up photography  though mainly of me.  She even entered some amatuer competitions.










                                                        



And we have met lots of dogs down the beach and Mum sometimes talks to the owners. Mum has remembered small talk.
Actually she never  remembers the humans names only the dogs







And so you know what?.
Mum has fallen in love with the beach and wetlands all over again.  She says they give her a sense of peace and wonder.

Fancy that!









She doesn't need Vitamin D any more, she is getting fitter  and a bit of a tan.
But don't talk about weight as that upsets her. 
She just says "Bloody pills, you cant have it all  Rosie!"







Sid and the girls are a lot happier as I am here to watch over them.  Sid had so little time to get on with his grand design bunny hole digging so I free him up.














"Thank god for Rosie.  I have 'me" time and all my creativity is coming back."















And because I am so fearsome and vigilant the street is safer 









and that leaves Dad to do things he likes,  like bottle collecting and scabbing stuff from throw outs. 

















So you think with all these improvements and happiness that I have  brought that Mum wouldn't ask anything of me. 

















But she did. and because it was important and sometimes its the little things that make people the happiest and Mum is very cheap when it comes to happiness and after all she makes me great meals and she threatened Dino the deranged and she doesn't carry on when she finds  me on the lounge and after all I do have my own room now So....................................................................






To you all,  a Merry Christmas from  Macs' Wilmotts .

I so cant believe I am doing this.

4 comments:

  1. rosie you are a star and a savior ..... and your mum is funny ...but only because of you !!!!!!. get to bed early for Santa and see you on the deck for the debrief and of course our first meeting ,,,, i think we are going to like each other quite a lot and you can show me your beach n stuff ....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosie,you look beautiful.I love that shot of you in start position,a real athelete.I hope your mum gets a new camera 'cause she takes excellent photos.A merry christmas Rosie and have a slurp for me at the debrief.love to all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosie, you good-looking lady of leisure. Bear of Rydalmere here, pacing up and down the yard in frantic anticipation for the day we might run free along Mac's together, kicking up sand as we chase the setting sun... (Dom can't wait to vist his Graunty either) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. yah Bear. You are a local by family so we can do the beach,

    ReplyDelete