Saturday, December 25, 2010

The second last last post

You are never going to believe this!






 

They left me at home and  alone for chistmas.







Yep one whole night by myself at christmas.






 

One whole night and two half days for christmas.


When they got home they saw laying on my mat in grief for being left for christmas.




 

And I said "How could you do that?  Leave me the most beautiful hound at Macmasters beach for Christmas"?

 

 

 

 

 Mum said I would have been overwhemed by love and affection and adoration. I wouldnt have had a minute to myself.

 

 

 

 

 And I thought she is right it would have been too much and its not fair that people would miss out.

So after a nano second I forgave them  I let them hug me and kiss me and scratch my back and tummy and pat my head and I let them do it for at least  20 minutes. ( each)



  

And then I let them bring their stuff on from the car as I was exhausted after all that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And then I realised that it was best that I didnt go. After all I have so little "me time" and there is only so much I can give for others.

Besides "Whats christmas?" 


2 comments:

  1. Yes, Rosie... I noticed a couple of days later that you were a duchess with magnanimity - you'd let any hard feelings simply wash away. Thanks for sharing your deck with their friends. And I think you'd have shared you bed too but it turned out not to be necessary. Though you know Rosie, with that beautiful blanket of your ... had it been winter and a couple more guests staying over, you might have has some requests to cuddle up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Janette, Whoda thought Mum got a brilliant woolen blanket. she thought it was acrylic. I share my blanket like I share the lounge ( oops none is supposed to know that)

    ReplyDelete