Thursday, December 2, 2010

The usurper and such.

So you know how Patrick moved out of home because that's what you do when you are 19 and we waved him goodbye and mum was a little sad and then she got over it when she found cupboard space and more room?















And Patrick is living a really cool place called Redfern and the rent cost a fortune, so it must be really posh, but half the neighbour hood is about to be pulled down.  And one of the neighbours says Thursday night is party night because that's payday.





And now Joseph has Pat's room and I have Joseph's. 

All make sense?  Of course!









That is until the usurper arrived

AND she wouldn't sleep on my mat, so I was kicked out of MY  room back to the mat.  I was treated like a dog.









However I did take her down the beach and she was very impressed by my swimming.










And my new rock climbing skills,










And my hunting anything ferrel skills.


Of the animal kind you snobs.












So after a few days the usurper went back to Sydney and all was back to normal.
.

You would think wouldn't you?

Well you are so wrong.









Mum decided she had to go to Sydney as moral support or maternal embarrassment when Patrick went for an interview at the Conservatorium of Music.  Its a big kennel for people who like to howl and make noises.






And then she slept down there as she was too tired to come home.








And then when she got home she said
'Surprise Rosie!  Look who I brought with me!"






Yep. It was the usurper.

And she has the flu and it didn't take much convincing for me to give her the room.









I mean she has germs. I could catch something.








So like,  Oh happy days I am back on the mat again like a dog.







Well actually the lounge but they don't know that.





No comments:

Post a Comment