Monday, August 23, 2010

Bored

So today it has rained most of the day and mum went out for most of the day  and when she came home she brought a doll cause she reckons she can get good money for it on ebay.



















But I reckon we should keep it cause it scares the shit outta the cockatiels and they wont come out of their cage.


















AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.













Geez I laughed and laughed.











And when mum was getting changed, I told them that one doll  only has a head cause the other doll ate its body.










And after mum came out she let Peter and Baldy out and they were freaking out. And she said to Dad.

"Whats up with those bloody birds? They wont get off me"











And I looked at mum as if to say,

"It must be the weather"

And Mum said

"You havent been for a walk today and so we are going for a really big one tomorrow"

I dont care its been a great day!!!!!
Sucked in Entree and Hors d'oeuvres ( thats my pet name for the birds).

No comments:

Post a Comment