Saturday, August 21, 2010

Election day

So everyone was out last night, except mum and I was bored and she was asleep so I thought I would help them by unpacking the rubbish and licking it clean and mum woke up thinking  there was a robber and found my helping.


And mum growled Rosie "did you do that?"

















And I said "no"

And mum said
"you have too much energy and we are going for a bigger walk tomorrow" 
And we did and on the way home Mum went to some starting boxes as she had to tell someone who she wanted to win an election  race. I dont know what this, but I think its a human race.
It was between a ginger bitch

and some sort of mongrel who would never win a race as he isnt made are dynamically ( bad face and ears)


and the other guy somehow got scratched. Apparently he was stabbed more thann scratched










So I am very tired and I have no more energy and I am so misunderstood.




 Until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment