Sunday, August 22, 2010

Election day breakdown


So I still didnt understand who won the race to become top dog, the bitch or the mongrel.  I decided to ask around.

"Hey Sid !  Who won the race?"

























"Rack off Rose!! You're only here to torment me and the girls.  I am not playing fetch the bunny or the chook"

So I asked Baldy the cockatiel

"Hey Entree, I mean Baldy what was with the race"

















And all she did was tell me to piss off that she was having a sleep and that she was not an entree. So I asked a very strange chook who flew into our yard.







And she couldnt even talk she just laughed the whole time.  Very strange.





So I went back to ask Sid
And I didnt think mum would mind especially whilst she wasnt looking.











BUT IT TURNS OUT SHE WAS.


I AM SO MIS-UN-DER-STOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment