Friday, August 27, 2010

Sore paw and bird payback





So mum is feeling better but since Dad was going down the beach she said to take me and he did.

 And this is the other part of my beach that looks towards Copacabana and the people who live at MacMasters say the best thing about Copa is the view to Macmasters.  HaHa      

So Mum must have been feeling really better and she took me for another walk.                                                                              
                


And i couldn't run.  Mum thought I was bunging on a limp as I already went for a walk this morning, but I have a cut between my toes.  So they cleaned it and I thought I would look really sad, so Mum would feel bad. This is my best sad face and Mum didn't feel guilty and she said to tell everyone its the back paw not the front.
And when we got home the cockatiels were really upset because they bring me back from the beach. I think Peter and Baldy hope that I will get lost as they like to be the boss of the house.

"Oh Mum brought that bloody dog back AGAIN! Why does she do that? Why cant she just lose it!"



. So I showed the cockatiels  this thing that mum bought for ebay and said it was their parents. And they were on drugs and thats how they got stiff and googly eyed.
 

Scared them stiff.  Then they figured it out. Told me to get stuffed and next time I have a bath they are going to call me a poodle.
 But I just laughed and laughed. 
 
Then mum said she had to get towels dry. She said "Rosie you smell and you have a sore paw. Bath tomorrow."

I am so misunderstood.

No comments:

Post a Comment