Wednesday, August 25, 2010

my beach

So mum has had her brain run out of puff.  This happens every now and then and we put her to bed and she comes good in a week.














So I thought I would show you some snaps of me on my beach.





First you have to do a lot of sniffing on the way.  Its the only way you get information,  See here.
Rocky has been through.  No bush turkeys or rabbits.








I have to walk ahead as mum never sees the mesaage spots.


















This one is very important.  Bob has seen a cat and a bush turkey and says to check out Chanels new hair. "She really looks like a poodle, but dont laugh as its really gutting her"  Ok.









So this is my beach.














And this is me posing on my beach.
















and this is me frolicking on my beach.
And then I run into Chanel.









Lucky I had been prepared.  What do you say?  How is anyone going to take her seriously? But I tell her it looks great.









And then we come home and I go and say Hi to Sid and the girls and he says





"HahaHa . Rose hangs around with poodles"














and I say "Yep.  You're right Sid'  Just outside the chookyard Sid"



Some days life is more than great.
Next time I will snhow you my lagoon.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof, you are a bit of alright Rosie.

    If you are ever in Sydney look me up - Frank Bulldog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the Lagoon! :-)

    ReplyDelete