Monday, September 13, 2010

Helping Joseph study

So Mum and Dad went to an Antique Fair and they didnt take me.
I stayed home to be with Joseph while he studied so he didnt get lonely.




 "Joseph, time to get up"













"Ten more minutes"

















So I sorted  rubbish and stuff.











And cleaned out a honey container that was left on the table.
















"Joseph get up!"



















"Yeah Rosie. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"



















So I told him I took his mobile phone and buried it.








So he got up and had breakfast.

Then he was straight on the computer doing research.





Then he watched a DVD for English.





Then he did some reading for English.











 Then he arranged a study day with some friends.






Then he had a rest.











Then he took me for a walk.







And when mum and Dad got home I said,
" Go easy on Joseph, he has been studying all day and he is exhausted."

They are so proud of him.  And they were proud of me for helping him.











That made me happy, because teenagers are exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment