Saturday, September 18, 2010

School

So there I was minding my own business and Mum comes up and says


"Rosie, we have to go to dog school.  Come and hop in the car. "









And I said
"You're kidding Mum we went last week"













And Mum said,
"Nope. We get to go every week because you are a clever hound.  Isnt that great!"











"No it is not great! I have to go and be with all those freak dogs.  I just got over last week."











" Rubbish they are all lovely dogs"










"I cant go, I have a sore paw and someone has to mind the thongs"





'Ok means you miss out on all the doggy junk food"






                                                                                    



"And Hormone boy will be there.But if thats what you want."








                                                                             

Then I remembered the smackos and Hormone boy.















I so misunderstood  Mum.  And I so love Schmackos and Hormone Boy. And Mum does need training.












So we went.  For mums sake.

2 comments:

  1. i am loving these ... need to meet rosie. decided against cats due to highly potential holiday in November and figured it would be cruel so ought to wait until we get back ...... was v tempted with idea of one of them being a tabby so was a reluctant decision but hey ho .... more iwll be available me hopes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosy would love to have a cat to "play" with edele

    ReplyDelete