Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Spring and Baldy

Spring is here and Baldy wants to be a mum.


Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech   Peter I want to be a mother!


























"Nah, too tired"










"Oh Peter look at my beautiful wings"











    


"Nah.  Getting a scratch from Mum.".
  









"Peter, come heeeeere."

   













 "Got to talk to Pat about the new government. He is telling me about the galahs in parliment".











 It went on and  on all day.













UNTIL

Baldy saw the rainbow lorrikeet, Bob.






   









Now she just sits at the window all day just waiting for Bob.









And its making Peters life miserable.





"Baldy I am so sorry I ignored your girly bird needs.  Can you forgive me?"



   





"Piss off you big canary!  I am going where the real man parrots are"









                                                                                 

 And the next morning it starts again, becuase they have little brains and they forget.



 If this is love, I am glad I am desexed.












Still doesn't mean I cant look at the centrefold of Girlhound weekly.

Woof!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh... Rosie... Spring IS.. in the air... BRING IT ON...

    ReplyDelete